Intellectual Property Policy
1. This document constitutes the intellectual property policy (this “Policy”) of CleanApps.org.
2. The purpose of this Policy is to protect the interests of CleanApps.org and to describe the means by which CleanApps.org has addressed the recognition and protection of intellectual property rights.
This Policy applies to all intellectual property created through any draft and final standards, guidelines or other work product developed or published by CleanApps.org.
1. Unless assigned to CleanApps.org or a third party pursuant to the terms of a separate agreement, all intellectual property shall remain the property of its creator or, if applicable, his or her employer.
2. It is the policy of CleanApps.org that the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of third parties be respected and not infringed by CleanApps.org or any of its committees, employees, Members or other persons acting on behalf of CleanApps.org.
3. CleanApps.org may register its trademarks and service marks in the United States and in countries around the world. As a condition for membership, each Member agrees that such marks are the property of CleanApps.org at all times.
4. CleanApps.org reserves the right to not distribute any specifications or other materials within the scope of this Policy if it believes that any intellectual property rights will be violated.